Monday, September 19, 2005

AJ, mana lu..part 2

Aku tanya Miss F pasal satu proposal yang tak siap-siap sampai sekarang ni. Aku tau dia kena gi borak ngan AJ to finalize the proposal.

"ko dah call AJ ke belum?"
"Can't reach the guy la, send him SMS, never answer, I pun nak habiskan proposal ni cepat-cepat" Miss F
" Be persistent la , I never had a problem calling the guy...ni takkan since last week tak dapat contact"
" Dia cakap dia cuti la" Miss F.
"I'll call him depan ko, I'm sure he'll answer my call"

Gua pun call AJ. Depan-depan Miss F, just to make a point. After a few seconds, AJ picks up the call.

"Hellooo AJ, how are you Bro? How's everything? Anyway, Miss F has been looking for you high and low la...mana u pegi?"
"Aiyoo Golfer Melayu....I'm in Mekah la, doing my umrah, be back at the office this Thursday"
"Oppps...sorry Bro...didn't know...I'll see you later...Assalamu'alaikum"

So, am I going to see a different AJ? Only time will tell. He he....

No comments: