Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm pissed. I really am. Today I found out that my ex-company, a company that I used to own some shares, has been putting my name in their invoices. I don't know the reason behind it, and I don't really care, but it was really "low". I only get to know about it when "the CUSTOMER" asked me about the status of the ex-company; in which my reply has always been a standard " I don't know".
"Can we just go through you to settle this issue?" the CUSTOMER.
" I still know the people in there, I can try"
" ...anyway, your name is there in this invoice dated ...., and we need to settle this ASAP " the CUSTOMER
" The hell???? "

Called the owner there and then, in front of the CUSTOMER, to ask for clarifications. He's on roaming and was not answering. I called the ex-CFO ; which admitted his honest mistake of putting my name into those invoices. Lucky I have my HP on the speakerphone mode for everybody to hear the conversation.

HAMPEH!!!!!

No comments: