Friday, December 10, 2004

Citer yang jadi sejarah buat aku -18sx-Final

Dah puas naik turun pejabat kementerian Sarawak, Dato Y sound gua, " I don't usually work with a macai of a company, I ONLY WORK WITH THE BOSS, but your mentor said, talking to you is as good as doing business with him", kah,kah,kah , aku dah nak ketawa, tapi aku pendamkan ajer perasaan tu, " Ohhh? Is that what he said to you?" "Yup, I would just like to remind you, that my remaining fee is due, so pls wire it into my bank the moment you get back to the office" Cheh, dasar lobbyist mangkuk ayun, ingat gua baru sehari dua buat ini bizness ke? Tapi aku cool lagi, Aku cakap, "I don't really know the details of your arrangement with my mentor, so, i can't say anything, but I will remind him of what you've said to me" Muka Dato Y dah berubah "Hey, he said that he will actually get your opinion before he release the money", La Dato, takkan cam tu kot, baru tadi ko panggil aku macai. " Camni le Dato, usually what I'll do with somebody who's assisting us to get project is based on success, kalu okay, You will be paid, kalu takda, susah le sikit" "Your PO will be sent to you end of next week, it's already on top of the minister's table". Kening aku dah terangkat, " Ohh? If it's true, that's good, I believe you don't have to worry about a thing then.."

"Tell your mentor if I don't receive the monay, I can also cancel the order"...

Pas tu dia hantar aku and L ke airport, with both of his so called men. L dah melonjak kata kita akan dapat order next week. Aku called my AJ to check on the validity of the Dato's words " Besok, Lu call secretary menteri ni, tanya pasal itu PO, comprande?"

Aku call mentor aku, cakap kat dia, apa-apa pun lu jangan release anything until aku dapat confirmation. Mentor aku cakap, "La, lu ingat gua sape? Nope, no monay has been released to the Dato"... Bila aku dengar cam tu, aku rasa memang dah ader le Dato ni dapat duit from my mentor.

Besok nyer, AJ call aku, kata " Hello Bro, the menteri's office kata dia tak pernah dengar pasal project ni, and no PO is supposed to be sent to us next week"... Dah agak dah. Memang buang masa aku, tapi on the bright side, dapat gak jumpa Dato yang cam dot,dot,dot ni. Ada masa aku cakap ngan dia pasal golf, dia kata dia varsity golf player kat US, tah tah yang ni pun dia kelentong aku jugak. Aku dapat chance, nak gak aku main golf ngan Dato ni, tapi musti kat KL le... Kalau dia ajak main kat Serawak, gua cakap " Lu gi main sorang sorang le Dato!!!!!!"

No comments: