Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ahhhh....It's nice to recover. Slowly but surely. Especially when you do the recovering at home. Watched tons of DVDs. Played with the kids PS2 quite a bit, eventhough, I only exclusively play the "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006" out of hundreds of games that's lying beside the PS2.

Yesterday, my first day of driving, ...actually my first day of driving without flinching with pain. I did that once last week, sending my eldest kid to school, and it was a BADDDD idea. I went to Ampang Puteri for a post check-up with Dr Shuib, the surgeon. The guy is cool. Everything's cool......except that I can't use my stomach muscles. When the open surgery was done, all veins and nerves that runs through the stomach areas were shreded to pieces...would need time to heal.

Met the "biras" cousin of mine, The Big Boss Man of 8TV, AIO, getting his cholesterol pill.
"So, what's the main reason for the gallstones in the gallbladder?" AIO
" Inbalance diet, stress, and bad sex life....ha,ha"
"Huh?"
"just kidding!!!"

Arghh, I need to be able to drive the DRIVER again!!!!! If not, I would always come up with those lame jokes,........ again and again.

No comments: