Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Business is goooooddddd..... ASTRO Masters 2006

Zowie!!!!! the company is waiting for 3 letter of award this week... big ones. Now, we will have a different kind of headache. The kind that I like...resource scheduling, project management, implementation, bla, bla, bla. With that , the hopes of getting our "bonus" this month looks pretty gooodd.

On the bright side, I will have the "ease of mind" to enter this year ASTRO's Masters. Booked three dates, at three different courses; Templer Park, Palm Garden and Kota Kemuning, in which ASTRO "guaranteed" two tournaments to paid-entry form. My wife seems to be exited to know that I'm participating. He,he....she must be thinking that I would have a chance to get a placing in these tourney...pressure la cam ni.......macam bole menang aje...cheesh..

No comments: