Tuesday, May 02, 2006

THULE?

School holiday is just around the corner. It's that time of the year. Vacation with the family. Yee Haa. Going to spend a week with the wife and kids. This year will be a "beach" and "island" vacation. Sutera Beach Resort @ Merang, 2 days 1 night, then Bukit Keluang Resort@ Besut, 3-days 2 nights before heading to Coral View Resort@Perhentian Island, 3 days 2 nights . Plan to stop at Kemamang for the delicious Sata, Kepuk Gete. Plan to also go to Kota Bharu, Kelantan, on the 2 day while @ Kota Keluang; they say it's only 45 minutes driving.

I believe I would need extra space to put in all the baggages. About time to check-out the MPV carriage; the one that will be fitted on top of the roof. Top of the line will be THULE, made in Sweden; sturdy, reliable.

"Yo, AJ, you know where I can source this THULE ?"
"Go and check out the IKANO Power Center; they had a sale on Thule ;"
"OK"

Off I went to IKANO; ... lo-and-behold, they do have a THULE specialty shop; selling all products with the THULE Brand. Check out the ones that fit my MPV beautifully.

"How much?"
" This cost RM2,888, and this one, the one with the more aerodynamically design; cost
RM 3,500"
"Ptui....mahainyer"

At last, I bought an aerodinamically design MPV carriage box which cost me RM785. Brand? Not Thule la, but "MONSTER BOX"!!!! Ahak..

No comments: