Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What's up???

Man!!! the past few months has been hectic. Gotta a replacement maid. Thank God!!! An adventure by itself. Went to Jakarta to pick the maid myself. I'll probably write about it later.

Went back to work for a large company, even though I have not abandon my business in it's entirety. Currently, managing a group of consultants in an MNC from France. Busy; but at the same time, having lots of fun. Going back to my TELCO roots. Package offered....not bad.

Golf? surprisingly have not been playing as much as I want to. I played last week after a 3 and half week hiatus. Score wise? not bad.

What else? ooo..I've been "advising" a friend on his upcoming "recycling" project...he he he

2 comments:

GurL-FriDay said...

urm, just dropping by to say hi, so hi! btw, i found your blog through facebook. i hope you don't mind me linking you. :)

Anonymous said...

Ehmmm....Golfer melayu, ko nih tak habis2 ngan "maid" ko....nihh dah hampir puasa pergi beli je kat "Pasar Juadah Melawati"!!!


"Hollysmoke-bukabuka"