Monday, May 16, 2005

I can see light at the end of the tunnel

I hope to settle the maid's problem by this week. After going through "hell" with the old agent, I've done most of the application for the permit of the maid, myself. She's now in Dumai, awaiting for the Visa to come back to Malaysia. Hopefully she'll be in Malaysia within this week. Now, I can go off and enjoy my golf game without feeling guilty of leaving my wife with all the house chores.
My golf is also getting better everytime I teed-off. Last week, I was 1 under after 7 holes. Par,Par,Par, Birdie, Par, Par,Par....I shot 80. Not at Perangsang but at Kelab Golf Sri Selangor. That itself is an accomplishment. So, my golf buddies, bring it oooonnn, and.....MAKE SURE YOU DON'T FORGET TO STOP AT THE ATM AND BRING THE MONEY. he,he,he

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo, feel guilty about leaving the wife with the house chores? But has that ever stopped you from going? I don't think so!!

By the way, how much chores do you actually do to help the wife before she lets you go without the guilt?

golfer melayu said...

Yikes!!!! I"ll take the fifth on that...no comment la. Dunno whether that's acceptable in Malaysia