Tuesday, May 31, 2005

YAY

Met an old friend at my usual watering hole at KLCC yesterday. My ex-classmate, big-gun in the corporate world, very smart, sharp, with a killer eye for business and currently driving a Brabus, he,he. Executive director of a large company, director of a larger Telco company and also one of the director of a company that's "finger lickin good"...
"YAY, how's everythin' Bro?"
"I'm ok"
"Have R got in contact with you, my friend?"
"Nope, but one of our junior did, and as usual asking for donation la"

"I am resignin from the company la" YAY said. " Gotta do this "national service" for two years at the International division of the MOTHER of the TELCO company"
" Hey dude, congratulations man !!!"

Well, I guess YAY will probably be the most eligable "Duda" with a title "Datuk" in town very soon. Way to go, man.... "Bila lu mau belanja gua main golf kat club mahal ko tu lagi???"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD TO HEAR YAY IS DOING WELL,U R
NOT DOING THAT BAD YOURSELF!!!I AM HAPPY FOR U GUYS.JANGAN LUPA BAYAR ZAKAT.....

golfer melayu said...

Thank u. Kalu bole letak la nama ko, at least, kita bole jumpa2 and borak2.