Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Moron=Dumb ass ???

Today...Front Page; NST;
Datuk Muhammad Abdul Ghani shovelled all the blame for the AP-clone scandal on his son.

Disbelief then turned to the bizarre when the senator ticked off his son Mohd Zulaimi for being a novice at cheating.

"He (his son) is not clever at doing it ... to be a fraudster you need skills. Fraudsters should always be a notch above their victims. If one were smart, one wouldn’t clone all the APs in a week. There should at least be a three-month interval.

"He didn’t learn from me or I could have given him some tips," he said, in the presence of the Customs director of prevention Mohamed Adnan Ariffin.

Q: Are you disappointed in your son?

A: As a father, of course I am disappointed. As a leader, I must put the nation ahead of my son. I have taken over the running of the company since this year. Now, after six years, I have again started signing the APs.

Q: Did you at any time notice the stock of cars exceeding your number of APs? A: Never. It is always below the AP number. To sell 500 cars is not easy.

For us quota holders, cloned APs are not lucrative as the process to clone APs alone is RM15,000, since it involves many parties.


I almost cry .... of laughter... What a dickhead!!!

No comments: