Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Racism

"Golfer Melayu...Buat apa lu kerja ngan mika?...mengkayakan bangsa tu aje..Baik la lu join gua..kita buat duit sama-sama; at least kita satu bangsa" ..One of my friend; asking me to join force with him doing business and at the same time trying to make me feel bad on the fact that my partners and employer are from a different race.

A few days ago; a lot of bru-ha-ha when Lee Kuan Yew talks about the Malaysian Chinese being marginalised in Malaysia. APOLOGIZE!!!!! or we will do something...Malaysian politicians especially from UMNO.

"Kat sini kena main politik; kalu ko melayu, and nak naik...kena pandai-pandai la ; it's between us and them" .. facts of life in one of the Malaysian TELCO company that I used to work with.


When I was younger; before going to the US to further my studies...I need to learn and feeeeel the malay patriotic song .. "Anak Kecil Main Api"...

A few days ago; KJ ... " Give BUMI a chance in MSC...do not marginalise the Malays.."


Yup.. I've been brought up by a lot of racial innuendos all around.


But let's face it.. my fellow Malays, Chinese, Indians , Sikh, etc .....If you're stupid, or act stupid, race doesn't matter, people will still curse you like hell.

No comments: