Monday, August 29, 2005

Hmmmmm.....

Came back from Jakarta last Saturday evening. The presentation went OK. Eventhough notebook gua meragam a few minutes before I"m about to deliver the speech, gua sempat reboot the notebook and get it back to normal working condition. And then in the plane, sempat gak aku sound sorang mamat yang tak reti nak meng"off"kan handphone dia bila dah masuk kapalterbang. Dia kata "one last sms, gotta do this, very important". Aku sound balik "then you should not be in this plane". Mencuka muka dia. He reluctantly turn-off the phone. Peduli apa gua. Eventhough, from the REAL study, memang tak dak bahayanyer HP ni tu the operations of the plane. Kalau memang very bahaya dah lama syarikat-syarikat penerbangan ni beli HP jaming device yang harganyer tak seberapa tu, tapi ikut le undang-undang. Macam tak reti bahasa plak.

Sunday aku tak join the alumni golf tournament...Aku dengor 17 orang ajer main kali ni. Aiks, apasal turn-out kali ni very poor?? Niat memula nak spend time ngan family, tapi gian punyer pasal, aku main gak kat my kelab with the usual kakis. Played well, menang game and pool. Kira-kira, aku main free ajer golf minggu ni.

Malam plak, I've got a call from Mr Az, THE PROJECT MANAGER from my largest customer, saying that I could pick up the PO from him monday, ....then I've got news saying that the same customer has paid all the invoices expected from them while I was in Jakarta. Hey, hey, hey not a bad start to the merdeka week. I hope it gets better......

No comments: